"There's a bit of magic in everything, and some loss to even things out." -Lou Reed

Saturday, December 6, 2008

In Dreams





Having a rough couple of days and dreaming of Paris at Christmastime. I enjoyed a Paris Christmas in 2001, and have never forgotten the feeling there, the magic of it all, the decorations, and how happy I was spending the holiday in my favorite city. I saw this picture today and my stomach actually dropped, I had a longing to be there I can't even explain.
I am off to buy lottery tickets...

photo courtesy of http://cedric-paris2e.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor December 7, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Holy smokes! There sure is a lot of stuff that's making me excited for Christmas in that video! lol! I've never been to Paris. Looks beautiful...and I'm sure my dd will LOVE they sport some Hello Kitty there, too. lol!

Paula... December 26, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

It sure looks like a beautiful city :) Maybe you need to find the Christmas beauty around you in your town or nearby city. Sometimes memories are more perfect than the real thing IYWKIM

Labels

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP