I was tagged on my friend Cassandra's blog. It was actually fun thinking through all these questions.
Four jobs I have had in my life: (I have to laugh, I have had so many weird jobs!)
1. Marketing Manager/ Director
2. Sales Representitive for a school yearbook company
4. Car rental airport shuttle driver (livin' the dream)
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Silence of the Lambs
2. The Devil Wears Prada
4. Little Miss Sunshine
T.V. Shows that I watch: (ok, before you ask, YES, I do know there are new TV shows out there. I just rarely watch primetime)
1. Frasier (I can watch the episodes over and over, I am on my way to owning all the seasons!)
3. Dateline NBC
4. The Tudors- I JUST discovered this and got hooked!
Four places I have been:
1. Paris, France
2. Vancouver, Canada
3. Ixtapa, Mexico
4. London, England
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
2. Kim L.
Four of my favorite foods:
3. Goat cheese
Four Places I would like to visit:
4. Vermont in the Fall ( I have ALWAYS wanted to do this--and every Fall something happens and I can't make it happen).
Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Taking French classes
2. (Hopefully) taking a trip to Paris
3. Spending time with friends
4. Road trips
Ok, four people I tag:
None of my friends have blogs--but a few of them should! So, I can't tag anyone, but I think I will forward this via email to Kim L., Judith, Lisa, and Meredith. (these are also my friends that I think should be blogging! Meredith's, in particular, would be hilarious!!)